So I have been nominated for the One Lovely Blog award. It is one of those nominate and pass it on kind of things. I like the idea and the sentiment behind these so I’m happy to participate. It’s exciting to have my ramblings complimented by others and I want to thank Jodette P . for choosing me as one of the seven she passed it on to. With that said, lets get down to the fun parts of telling about myself and nominating others.
Seven Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Me
1. I am a pretty big nerd. Like correct you on your grammar kind of nerd.
2. My name is Greek meaning “Victory of the people” while my last name Byrley is English and means “fort by the wood”.
3. I was almost named Sean Trevor Byrley, but my dad decided on Nicholas instead.
4. I have on numerous occasions tried to replicate the paper-clip bow from Gremlins.
5. I someday hope to be both an accomplished writer and a Psychologist.
6. I thoroughly enjoy bowling and can throw a normal curve or a back-up ball.
7. I am a huge fan of Offspring and punk/alternative rock in general.
I hope that was new information, I may have touched on some of that in the past but I think the majority is fresh. Now before I list the nominees below I just want to say I’m thrilled to have an excuse to do this. There are countless blogs out there deserving of a read and some attention. I hope this award will bring this to them. So, in no particular order…
Seven Blogs That You Should Check Out
1. shareenayoub at SHAREENAYOUB
2. Amber Craig at The Poetry Project
3. axisseven at The Black Sun
4. Nick D’Orazio at The Ink Ribbon
5. Retcon Poet at Retcon Poet
6. Lorcan Black at Single & Skint
7. Kent Halcyon at Withering Words of the Mind
There are of course, many more blogs that should get this award. I leave it to the next set of nominees to reveal them all to us, so we can share in the delight.
Also, I forgot. To those of you receiving this, these are the rules for passing it on.
1. Share seven things about yourself.
2. Give the award to seven other deserving bloggers.
3. Show your appreciation for the blogger that nominated you.